Havenwood of Richfield is an age-in-place senior living community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care apartments in a friendly neighborhood setting. Havenwood delivers a dignified, worry-free lifestyle with amenities that help seniors thrive.
- Spacious studio, one, one+den and two bedroom apartments with full kitchens and in-home laundry.
- Full-service dining room offering three home-cooked meals each day with no minimum purchase requirements.
- Onsite beauty salon, theater, community room, chapel, fitness center and underground heated parking.
- Generous DirecTV package and building-wide WiFi included with rent.
- Recently named Best Senior Living in the West Metro by the Minneapolis Real Estate Journal.
Stop by 245 76th Street W in Richfield or call 612-286-8762 to schedule a personal tour.
Havenwood of Richfield offers studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom+den and two-bedroom apartment floor plan options. The apartments are appointed with stylish yet practical in-home amenities such as full kitchens, in-unit laundry, and walk-in closets.See floor plans
At Havenwood, we’ve created a welcoming environment where seniors can form a strong social network, find age-in-place security, and feel at home.See Amenities
Independent Living at Havenwood of Richfield delivers a vibrant lifestyle with a range of social, physical, and spiritual activities. Our home care services and on-site wellness programs allow you to enjoy your independence with the comfort of age-in-place security.Learn more
Havenwood of Richfield Assisted Living offers individualized health and personal care services to support independence while providing easy access to the care you need. Family, resident, and staff will work together to develop a personalized care plan tailored to your daily needs.Learn more
The secure Memory Care floor houses 30 Memory Care suites where residents living with dementia or Alzheimer’s receive dignified and attentive 24-hour care. Our specially trained staff work with residents to relieve the anxiety, confusion, and frustration of advanced memory loss.Learn more